Durant Dentist - Durant Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
All About Smiles Dentistry
724 N Washington Ave.
Durant, OK 74701
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Office is open during the Lunch Hour)|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Office is open during the Lunch Hour)|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Office is open during the Lunch Hour)|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Office is open during the Lunch Hour)|
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Durant, OK so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Delta Dental of Oklahoma - Premiere Provider or Point of Service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Cigna - Radius Network only
- Health Choice
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. All About Smiles Dentistry does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
- Payment by appointment. (This options lets you spread out your payments according to your treatment plan.)
- MasterCard, Visa, American Espress or Discover
- 3 to 12 month interest deferred interest financing through Care Credit. (Please see our business team for further information.)
- Compassionate Finance requires automatic drafting from an active checking account.
- A 10% reduction for cash or check and 5% for all Credit Cards in your fees if there is no insurance to file.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer Interest deferred financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Galileos 3D imaging system
- ADEC ICC. Sterilization Center - it was designed to provide a safe, systematic approach to managing the cleaning and sterilization of instruments and handpieces.
- CAESY patient education system